With all four Disney Cruise Line ships sailing from Florida ports in the early part of 2015, Disney’s private island Castaway Cay takes center stage. Every cruise departing from January to April includes a stop at Castaway Cay, a lush tropical island reserved exclusively for Disney Cruise Line guests.
Bookings are now open to the public. Highlights from the Disney Cruise Line 2015 schedule include:
Caribbean and Bahamas from Port Canaveral — In 2015, Disney Cruise Line will sail from Port Canaveral to the Caribbean and Bahamas on a variety of itineraries.
- Three-night Bahamas sailings on the Disney Dream to Nassau and Castaway Cay (Jan. to April).
- Four-night Bahamas sailings on the Disney Dream to Nassau and Castaway Cay, including a day at sea to enjoy the one-of-a-kind Disney Cruise Line shipboard experience (Jan. to April).
- Seven-night Western Caribbean, including Key West aboard the Disney Magic, including Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Castaway Cay (Jan. to April).
Caribbean and Bahamas from Miami — In 2015, the Disney Wonder will sail from Miami on four-night Bahamian and five-night Western Caribbean cruises.
- Four-night Bahamas (Jan. to April).
- Five-night Caribbean, including Grand Cayman (Jan. to April).
- Five-night Caribbean, including Cozumel (Jan. to April).