This information about the Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival first appeared on the Disney Parks Blog. Link to original.
A favorite annual event is returning to Disney Springs this week—the Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival at Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant!
Break out your green and celebrate for five days of fun March 13-17 with non-stop Irish-infused entertainment from morning until night, a mighty selection of beers and cocktails and of course, Irish pub food.
One of the most thrilling highlights of this annual event is the amazing live entertainment hand-picked straight from Ireland.
Here’s a look at this year’s line-up:
- Strings & Things will bring their contemporary Irish Trad/Folk/Roots crossover talent from Tipperary and Galway to the festival stage. Their unique sound and powerful stage energy promise a raucous evening of music and song.
- TradGad features three talented musicians from Kerry, Dublin and Galway charming guests with their vibrant performances on guitar, fiddle, mandolin, uilleann pipes, tin whistle, banjo and bouzouki.
- Maca an Irish sister duo dubbed “Ireland’s next big thing” will rock the Raglan Road Pub stages with their extraordinary talent.
- Fia Rua featuring band members from Ireland and Scotland, will blend their musical backgrounds to perform and wow guests with a unique Celtic sound.
- Mike Waters, from the southeast of Ireland, will perform Irish songs and ballads from traditional to contemporary with a good measure of chat and humor.
- Emily Furlong an extraordinary singer and entertainer from Wexford, Ireland will captivate guests with her stunning voice.
- No Half Measures an exciting, fresh and vibrant four-piece band from Scotland, Cork and Kilkenny will spin their youthful, contemporary sound for the Mighty Festival audience.