Seven popular HGTV celebrities will offer the inside scoop on home entertaining at weekend seminars during the 45-day Epcot International Food & Wine Festival running Sept. 30-Nov. 13. Each Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the festival a top HGTV personality will appear at The Festival Center in Future World to share his or her own secrets to throwing a perfect party.
“Design stars from the network will talk about home entertaining,” said Michael Jenner, festival manager. “Think about the way interior decorators design a room … and imagine that same creative process brought to the dinner table. It’ll be a great way to get ready for all the holidays coming up.”
Here’s the lineup (subject to change):
- Sept. 30-Oct. 2 – Vern Yip, “HGTV Design Star” and “HGTV Urban Oasis”
- Oct. 7-9 – Monica Pedersen, “Designed to Sell”
- Oct. 14-16 – Erin Loechner, “Design Happens”
- Oct. 21-23 – Taniya Nayak, “Designed to Sell”
- Oct. 28-30 – Kim Stoegbauer, “On-line Party Inspiration”
- Nov. 4-6 – Lisa LaPorta, “Designed to Sell”
- Nov. 11-13 – Emily Henderson, “Secrets From a Stylist” and “HGTV Design Star,” winner Season 5 “Design Star”
The appearances are included with Epcot admission.