This information about the Wear It Proud Collection originally appeared on the Disney Parks Blog. Link to original.
Are you a dancing queen or a disco king? This new Disney Parks Wear It Proud Collection will take you right back to the ’70s, whether you were around in that decade or not! The wide assortment of apparel in fun, vibrant colors has something for every hippie at heart!
Guests visiting Walt Disney World Resort can wear their ’70s pride on their wrists with a limited-edition Wear It Proud MagicBand.
Carry your modern belongings in retro style with an adjustable, PVC crossbody bag, perfect for a day at the parks!
Hey, Sunshine! Don’t let the rays get in the way of your fun. Sport an out-of-sight Disneyland Resort or Walt Disney World Resort baseball hat. Can you dig it?
Complete any of these looks with these psychedelic platform Crocs, and you’ll be stepping out in style!
If you’re visiting Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland Resort, check out some of the top locations that carry this groovy Wear It Proud collection:
Walt Disney World Resort:
- Star Traders (Magic Kingdom Park)
- MouseGear (Epcot)
- Chester and Hester’s Dinosaur Treasures (Disney’s Animal Kingdom)
- Once Upon a Time (Disney’s Hollywood Studios)
- World of Disney (Disney Springs)
- Pioneer Mercantile (Disneyland park)
- Bonanza Outfitters (Disneyland park)
- Elias & Co. (Disney California Adventure park)
- World of Disney (Downtown Disney District)
Of course, if you can’t make it to Disney Parks, you can find an assortment of both Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort items such as jackets, spirit jerseys, t-shirts, tanks and more online at shopDisney.com.