Chase recently announced the launch of the new Disney’s Visa Debit Card. The new card gives customers access to special Cardmember perks when visiting Walt Disney World and the Disneyland Resorts and when shopping at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store locations. Disney’s Visa Debit Card is available now and has no annual fee.
Disney’s Visa Debit Cardmembers will receive the following year-round perks, including:
- 10% off on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store locations and at select locations at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort
- Access to a private Cardmember location at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort where Cardmembers can meet some of their favorite Disney Characters and receive a complimentary 5 x 7 photo
- 10% off select dining locations at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort (meal period restrictions may apply)
- 20% off the non-discounted price of select guided tours
- $50 onboard credit when Cardmembers pay for their Disney Cruise Line vacation in full with their Disney’s Visa Card and mention this offer
- Access to a dedicated toll-free customer service phone number
Chase checking customers can switch their current Chase Debit Card to a Disney’s Visa Debit Card by visiting their local branch or calling Chase Customer Service at (800) 935-9935.
Disney’s Visa Debit Card is available with all Chase checking accounts excluding High School and Access Checking. Standard eligibility requirements apply.
Tags: cardmembers, cruise line vacation, customer service phone, customer service phone number, disney characters, Disney Cruise Line, disney cruise line vacation, disney store locations, Disney Visa Debit Card, disney world resort, disneyland resort, disneyland resorts, disneystore, free customer service, launch, meal period, merchandise purchases, visa card, visa debit card, Walt Disney World, walt disney world resort