Freebies you say? Freebies at Walt Disney World? “Why yes Virginia, there are freebies at Walt Disney World.” And here is our list of the top 5 freebies at the Walt Disney World Resort!
5. Duffy Kidcot Souvenir – Looking for a free souvenir to take home? Pick up a “Duffy” Kidcot souvenir in Innoventions at Epcot and take a stroll around World Showcase. Pop into the Kidcot area at each of the World Showcase country pavilions for a special stamp on your Duffy stick, color and then have the characters around World Showcase sign your Duffy Souvenir. It’s Free!
4. Celebrate Buttons – “What will you celebrate?” It seems as though everyday is a cause for celebration at the Walt Disney World Resort. If you are celebrating something while visiting Walt Disney World let it be known by grabbing one of the free “Celebrate” buttons available at any Guest Relations counter throughout the parks. From birthdays, to anniversaries, to 1st Visits and everything in between, there’s sure to be a Disney Celebrate Button to commemorate the occasion!
3. Ghirardelli Chocolate in Downtown Disney – It’s hard to walk by Ghirardelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop in the Downtown Disney Marketplace without swinging in for a free square-de-jour! Simply enter the doors to the Chocolate Shop and you’ll be rewarded with a free piece of Ghirardelli’s chocolate! Nestled in between the “Basin” and “Team Mickey”, it’s a must-do when strolling around Downtown Disney.
2. Soda at Club Cool – Tucked into a corner of Future World in the Epcot theme park is a magical place where you can cool off from the Florida heat, sample some free soda and get your shoe stuck to the floor. Joking about the floor part, well kinda. Club Cool has eight different varieties of soda from all over the globe and you can drink free-of-charge till your thirst is quenched, or at least until “Beverly” stops you dead in your tracks.
and the TOP #1 Spot goes to……(drum roll please)…..
1. Fastpass – These little beauties give you the “power” to skip the line at some of Walt Disney World’s most popular attractions. Depending on what time of year you visit the Walt Disney World Resort, lines can reach in excess of 120 minutes for some of the more popular attractions. Armed with your park entry ticket and a little planning you can turn that wait time into something significantly smaller with the use of Disney’s free Fastpass system available at all four Walt Disney World theme parks. And almost as good as the freebies are the great offers that Florida4Less has to offer on your next visit to the Walt Disney World Resort.
*this post brought to you by Florida4Less