Summer sizzles at Epcot as some of the world’s greatest tribute bands rock the stage on select summer nights. Classic hits U2, The Bee Gees, The Police, and many more will rock during Sounds Like Summer concert series. The high-energy performances for Walt Disney World Resort guests take place at the open-air America Gardens Theatre in World Showcase.
The schedule (entertainment subject to change without notice):
- June 9 to 15: Stayin’ Alive ~ A Tribute to the Bee Gees
- June 16 to 22: Hotel California ~ A Salute to the Eagles
- June 23 to 29: Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot ~ The Ultimate Billy Joel Tribute Show
- June 30 to July 6: Slippery When Wet ~ The Ultimate Bon Jovi Tribute
- July 7 to 13: SouthBound and Company ~ A Tribute to Lynyrd Skynyrd
- July 14 to 20: The Police Experience ~ A Tribute to The Police
- July 21 to 27: 2U ~ A Tribute to U2
Show times are 5:30, 6:45 and 8:00 p.m. – except on July 4 when show times are 5:15, 6:30, 7:45 and 9 p.m.
Sounds Like Summer concerts are included with Epcot admission.